Join 350 Bay Area for an interactive, informative, and just plain fun afternoon celebrating its community of esteemed members, volunteers and donors.
- Picking up your FREE T-SHIRT (must RSVP for this) – These shirts help us find each other at events and send the message that we are united in our concern and determination. They are great conversation starters about the urgent climate situation we find ourselves in.
- Chalk art contest.
- Making activist art to use at events.
- Chatting with fellow climate activists about how we go forward.
- Chilling under our EZ up and/or in hammocks.
- Snacking on chips and dip – Bring a chip or dip if you like (vegan or vegetarian items only). But picnic planners will provide a lot, so feel free to just bring yourself and friends.
Sunday, July 28, 2 – 5 PM
Pine Knoll Park
1840 Lakeshore Ave (between E. 18th St. and Hanover Ave)
|Hosting a Party for the Planet – find Casey||Regulating pollutants– find Jed||Volunteering! and/or Veganism – find Nan||Everything Transportation – find Jack|