A panel of local elected officials at this 350 Contra Costa June meeting will talk about their approach to advancing climate and environmental justice policies. Moderated by Contra Costa County Supervisor John Gioia.
- What constraints do they face in advancing their agendas?
- What policies can be implemented that will make the biggest impact?
- How can residents partner and support our elected leaders who share our commitment to climate action?
- Councilmember Devin Murphy, Pinole City Council
- Mayor Kevin Wilk, Walnut Creek City Council
- Councilmember Claudia Jimenez, Richmond City Council
- Councilmember Shanelle Scales-Preston, Pittsburgh City Council
Registration link here.
Monday, June 21, 5:00-6:30 PM
From your digital device.