This Town Hall Symposium brings together experts, local leaders, activists, and frontline community members to exchange perspectives about how climate change impacts East County and the Bay Area, and how a Green New Deal can address these challenges.
Guest speakers include:
- Dr. Mark Stemen, Professor of Geography and Planning, and Civics from California State University, Chico
- Youth leaders from the Sunrise Movement in Northern California
- Olga Bolotina, Chair of the SF Bay Chapter
- Deidre des Jardins, Principal with California Water Research, Sierra Club Water Committee
- Sarah Ranney, Sierra Club Climate Literacy Committee
Sierra Club Delta Group hosts.
Friday, February 21, 7:30 – 9:30 PM
Antioch Community Center
4701 Lone Tree Way, Antioch