350.0rg and more than 50 organizational partners around the world will host a global three-day online event for the climate movement to “recharge, rebuild, and reconnect.” A rich array of panels, interactive workshops, cultural sessions, and hands-on trainings will be held around the clock in all time zones, with three six-hour “cycles” in each 24-hour period.
- “Just Recovery for All” with Hakima Abba, Naomi Klein, and Yvonne Aki-Sawyerr
- “Hearing the Guardians of the Earth” with Eriel Deranger, Noelene Nabulivou, and Francisco Javier Vera Manzanares
- “The Urgency of Intersectional Organizing: BIPOC Voices on Climate” with Chibeze Ezekiel, Pennie Opal Plant, Patricia Wattimena, and Ayakha Melithafa
- “End Fossil Finance” with Bill McKibben, Mitzi Jonelle Tan, Sharan Burrow, and Demond Drummer
- “Building Power Through Youth Organizing” with Greta Thunberg, Brianna Fruean, and Vanessa Nakate
- And more!
Every “cycle” will include many interactive sessions:
* workshops on climate campaigning skills and topics
* “movement stories” — space for people to network and share experiences
* cultural sessions where artists and musicians will share and participants can create
More than 40 global artists and cultural workers will be weaving together panels and sessions with song, dance, performance, multimedia installations, poetry, rituals and more. Artists include Gilberto Gil of Brazil, Ana Tijoux of Chile, Rocky Dawuni from Ghana, Angelique Kidjo of Benin, JazzMeia Horn and Patti Smith from the United States, and many more. Read more here.
Friday, April 9 through Sunday, April 11, round the clock
HOW TO JOIN
Info and registration here.
After you register you will get an email with your personal credentials to join and a link to the event portal.
Once there, you will be able to navigate the site—browse and sign up for sessions—using a platform called Pheedloop. A video on the home page provides instructions on how to do that.