Connect with allies to resist Trump’s attacks:**Protest banks financing of private prisons holding immigrant families, 9/26**Hold Alameda County sheriff responsible for collaboration with ICE 10/1**Join the movement to EXPAND RENT CONTROL**Donate to help REUNITE IMMIGRANT FAMILIES**Sign up for text alerts to RESIST ICE RAIDS**Guide for FACING STATE REPRESSION**Join BAY RESISTANCE**ICE RESPONSE training————————————————————-
- Join a national day of protest at Wells Fargo demanding that banks stop funding the private prisons making profits from the incarceration of immigrant families, 9/26, 11:30 -1, San Francisco
- Come to an Alameda County Board of Supervisors forum on Sheriff Ahern’s collaboration with ICE, 10/1, 12 noon, Oakland
- Help pass Proposition 10, to expand rent control by repealing the restrictive Costa-Hawkins Act
- Donate to Refugee & Immigrant Center for Education & Legal Services (RAICES), lawyers working to reunite immigrant families
- Sign up for text alerts to resist deportation raids in Northern California
- Principles for Facing State Repression — a guide from the Catalyst Project
- Join Bay Resistance to get alerts about important Bay Area progressive actions on a range of issues.
- Train with the Bay Resistance ICE Response Volunteer Team to be a witness, to help fundraise, and/or to just show up when ICE comes down on immigrants.