Join 350.org in putting as much pressure as possible on Biden to use the full power of the Presidency in his first 100 days to combat the climate crisis. 350.org says “Our job between now and Inauguration Day is clear. Our climate can’t wait, so neither will we.”
Here are the demands:
- End fossil fuel extraction on public lands.
- End crude oil and gas exports.
- Deny permits for new fossil fuel infrastructure projects and rescind federal permits for Keystone XL.
- Stop fracking through EPA pollution rules.
- Create a Just Transition task force.
- Investigate and prosecute fossil fuel polluters.
- Direct federal agencies to assess and mitigate environmental harms in low-income areas and communities of color.
- End fossil fuel subsidies.
- Use the Clean Air Act to set a science-based national pollution cap.
- Ensure a just and equitable recovery from climate-related disasters.
Please sign and share widely!