Join the Utility Justice Campaign in telling Governor Newsom that frontline communities need to be at the table when California restructures PG&E. And that we must move California toward a safe, reliable, community-owned energy system that reinvests in local communities and is resilient through climate change.
Sign this petition and encourage your organization(s) to become part of the Utility Justice Campaign.
The petition calls for a state policy that includes:
1. Distributed Power.
2. Worker and Community Control.
3. Clean Renewable Energy for All.
4. Corporate Accountability.
5. Frontline Leadership.
6. Indigenous Sovereignty and Land Stewardship.
7. Environmental Justice.
8. Equitable Emergency Planning.
9. Protect Workers.
10. Invest in Climate Resilience.
Read the entire petition and sign on here