Sign on to this letter from Veterans for Peace to Biden’s Climate Envoy John Kerry, telling him to
- include military Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions in all reporting and data on GHGs (they never should have been excluded);
- use his public platform to promote major reductions in the military and its expenditures, including eliminating hundreds of overseas bases, rejecting nuclear modernization and endless war;
- promote bilateral accords with Russia and China to stop funding fossil fuel projects and promote cooperation toward green economies;
- fight for the US to pay its fair share to the Green Climate Fund;
- promote a Just Transition with union jobs and prevailing wages for workers displaced from the fossil fuel and weapons industries, and for low-wage workers; and
- view grassroots climate, environmental justice and anti-war groups as allies and work with them as partners.
Sign the petition here.