Join the California Green New Deal Coalition in telling your state legislators to support green new deal legislation in our state.
The California Green New Deal Coalition has identified five priority bills now before the legislator. Passing these bills would be a powerful first step toward the transformative changes we need to protect Californians from pollution, create good jobs and invest in communities on the frontlines of the struggle against climate change.
These bills would:
- Expand health care by passing A.B. 1400
- Build affordable housing by passing A.B. 387
- Fund community resilience by passing A.B. 1087
- Advance equity by passing S.B. 17
- Create health and safety setbacks from drilling sites by passing S.B. 467
To pass legislation bold enough to meet this moment, thousands of Californians must take action to show our legislators they need to do this.
Sign the petition here.