Join the Climate Emergency Mobilization Task Force to discuss what we need to do to phase out shipping and refining oil in a just transition to a Fossil Fuel Free Bay Area
This is the next installment of the CEMTF summit series, United Actions for an Environmentally Just and Regenerative Future.
This summit will include presentations and discussion of strategies to:
- Reduce particulate matter (PM2.5) emissions
- Stop pollution in low-income neighborhoods
- Create risk bonds to cover spills, explosions and other disasters as well as financial meltdowns in the fossil fuel industry.
- Plan to decommission refineries and other fossil fuel infrastructure
- Are biofuels really a transition strategy?
Friday, July 30, 9 AM – 12 PM
online, register here