Hear from organizers in California, Colorado, and Pennsylvania about lessons learned from advocating for oil and gas setbacks in three different political landscapes.
The science is clear: the further you live, work, and play from oil and gas drilling and infrastructure, the lesser the risk to your health. Given the political reality in many states and communities, translating that science into effective safeguards against oil and gas pollution is much easier said than done.
- Kobi Naseck, VISIÓN
- Cesar Aguirre, CCEJN
- Woody Little, Last Chance Alliance
- Lauren Petrie, Colorado Rising
- Laurie Anderson, Broomfield City Council
- Kate Christensen, 350 Colorado
- Andrew Woomer, Clean Air Council
- Matt Kelso, FracTracker Alliance
Sponsored by FracTracker Alliance and Halt the Harm Network. RSVP here.
Monday, November 14, 4:00 – 5:00 PM PST
From your digital device – Register for Zoom Link