Get the latest information on a new study that maps the future pattern of sea level rise in the coastal US, flood risks to coastal wetlands, and where conservation efforts could help.
Climate Central will present scientific, policy, and other experts discussing the findings of their new report, their implications, and strategies for enhancing wetlands. Journalists who have covered the topic will also speak.
This workshop will include embargoed information from a peer-reviewed paper scheduled for publication on June 8. Media representatives are invited to submit questions during live Q&A, but will be asked to honor the embargo.
- Benjamin Strauss, CEO and Chief Scientist, Climate Central
- Kelly Van Baalen, Project Manager, Climate Central
- Siddharth Narayan, Assistant Professor, Integrated Coastal Programs, East Carolina University
- Hilary Stevens, Coastal Resilience Manager, Restore America’s Estuaries
- Mary-Carson Stiff, Policy Director, Wetlands Watch
- Tiffany Turner, Director of Climate Solutions, Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership
- Halle Parker, Environment Reporter, New Orleans Public Radio
You may submit questions via chat at any time during the workshop, or email your questions directly to Dan Rizza at email@example.com
Tuesday, June 7, 10 AM
Online. Register here