The theme is the intersection between climate and justice—the need to #UprootTheSystem. Youth vs Apocalypse says:
Climate justice = Social Justice
The destruction of our climate is rooted in the oppression of our communities.
WE DEMAND THAT OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS STOP COMPROMISING OUR FUTURES.
We are calling on our representatives, Senator Dianne Feinstein, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Governor Gavin Newsom to stand up for our lives.
* Stop Line 3 – Honor Indigenous Rights
* End The Filibuster – Secure Voting Rights
* Pass the 3.5 Billion Reconciliation Bill – We Can’t Afford Not To
* No Drilling Where We’re Living – Environmental Justice is Climate Justice
* And Pass The #Green New Deal Now
Friday, September 24, 10 AM
Embarcadero Plaza, San Francisco
More info/sign up to help here.